let him f l y ...

Saturday, June 9, 2012


I absolutely love that song by the Dixie Chicks "Fly"...
It used to make me think of my husband before we were married.
Now, as a mother of my own little man, it has a completely
different meaning, and it makes me so sad. 
Happy, but in a blubbering, crying, happy way.


I started this layout for the Scrapbook Circle color challenge,
and had this photo in my "stack to be scrapped" that I thought would
be perfect.  I thought it would be cool to fold the corner back like there was a
hidden message behind it...and have the "wish" cloud behind it...



I really wish my baby well, I want to let him fly one day, just know it will be hard.
And the star is falling down to land on the plane and guide him...
A lot of symbolism for a 12x12 piece of paper, I realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground