the gathering...so it begins...

Thursday, July 12, 2012


Our trips to the beach always bring back some stowaway sand,
some tan lines {for the kids anyway}, and lots and lots of sea shells.
A couple years ago, you could hardly walk on the beach without
stepping on a shell...last year there were hardly any to be found.
This summer there were more but mostly little small ones.


This layout was made almost completely from the
July Scrapbook Circle Kit + a few things from previous kits.
I love the July kit, lots of the colors I can't get enough of,
some wood grain, and lots of Studio Calico...yummy.
I used the Silhouette to cut a little pouch out of vellum for
some of our gathered shells. 


Regardless, we have more than I know what to do with...
I think it might call for a trip to Hobby Lobby for some
crafty supplies and glue for a shell project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground