Little Black Dress Kit Club - July (part 1)

Monday, July 9, 2012

Well, this is my first month on the DT for Little Black Dress Kit Club
and I wanted to share my projects created with the July kit. 
One reason I love their kit is because it has everything that is hot
and trendy yet some quirky things as well that challenged me to
think outside my little typical layered page. 

The DT had also decided to make a challenge for one layout
to be inspired by a song, or lyrics or song title, anything that struck
a chord (ha ha) with us or something we wanted to scrap.
I find music to be such an inspiration anyway because I usually have
it playing in the background or am listening to my kids beat on
Daddy's drums...ahem...

Anyway, this was an easy challenge and I actually made 4
layouts with specific songs in mind - part overachiever and
part-misunderstanding by my part...at any rate, here they are!


There is a song by the Talking Heads that reminds me of college
and that I just love...sadly, my husband hates it, which is weird
since it is what I used as inspiration about the fact that
wherever he is is "home"...oh well!
The song is "This Must Be the Place"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground