about this party hat...

Sunday, August 12, 2012


I had previously scrapped the invite from your first birthday
but never included much journaling behind it.  I still need to
scrap Some if the actual photos from the party but these photos were
perfect for the October Afternoon Monday challenge to use name
of the paper to inspire you layout found here:
http://octoberafternoon.typepad.com/october_afternoon/2012/08/monday-challenge-let-your-paper-inspire-your-title-.html

I was trying desperately to get a photo to use on your first birthday invitation.
I tried several different times, but you refused to wear this hat. I guess because
it wrapped around your chin next to your ears...? You were NOT having it.
(An early sign of your seriously stubbornness about your own sense of style...??)
Definite foreshadowing.


Anyway, I finally gave up and decided not to subject you any longer...
But in trying to come up with a title and them I just HAD to go with
"It's My Party...( and I'll cry if I want to! )
The name of this paper I used for the background was called "Party Hat",
even though I chose to use the B-side, it still was the inspiration for the story!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground