beginning.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012


Ok, so I really can't get enough butterflies.
I had these great photos of the kids with 3 caterpillars
they found outside.  One photo had two of them crawling up
Sam's arm...they were giggling because it tickled and it was
cute but a little creepy, literally.  They loved it and I
love that they aren't afraid to get down and dirty outside.
I was the same way as a kid and I might not be
willing to carry insects around anymore, but it is nevertheless
fascinating and part of being a kid.


This was a Sketch Challenge for Jillibean Soup, which of course,
has the perfect collections for butterflies.  Even though the kids
let the caterpillars go back to Mother Nature, I thought it
would be cute to have a "jar" full of butterflies on my LO.
I think I have gotten my monies worth out of those Martha Stewart punches!
Here is the link to their Challenge Post:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground