embrace radiance...LBD August Kit

Tuesday, August 7, 2012


The new Little Black Dress Kit for August has some great
versatile pieces...lots of bright primary colors, but also some pretty
florals and this fabulous Elle's Studio stamp. 
I am loving all the stamps that Elle's Studio has put
out and this one is no exception...!
I stamped it in several colors of brown and then
strung it thru some ribbon included in the kit. 

This photo was taken a while ago, in 2005, when we
took Sofia to Tuscany for a couple weeks in September.
This was at sunset on the little balcony off the
kitchen, which was her favorite place to be...
The light was unreal and although I am not afraid
of a little touching up with Photoshop, this photo
needed nothing but print paper...Hence, the title.

The kit also comes with these really cool rhinestone jewels
from Glitz that I used more of in another layout, but
a couple here...I have a little issue knowing when enough
is enough with my layering, which I have come to accept as my "style".
But i loved theses photos too much to overcrowd them with
too much embellishment...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground