gosh you're awesome!

Monday, August 20, 2012


My mom is really trying to get Sam to be a golfer and he
seems pretty keen himself.  I thought our golf clubs looked so
cool in my car all stacked up and how cute is a 5 year old in a visor??

I really love stars...can you tell??
I have had this giant burlap star hanging on my board for months...
I couldn't figure out what do do with it until I looked thru all
Jillibean Soup collections and realized that there are a million
stars in the "Game Day Chili" Collection.
Jillibean has the greatest die cuts too...I love all the little date tags,
journaling spots and yep, more stars!

I am pretty much a sucker for stars and polka dots...
They are probably the graphics I gravitate to the most. 
In fact, I found lots of paper with stars that I had apparently
been hoarding for whatever reason. 
I didn't use it here, so I must not be able to let it go yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground