ray of light...Sunday Sketch

Wednesday, August 22, 2012


          I have been avoiding doing any scrapbook pages of Sofia's
         First Communion so far.  I have so many great pictures and
it was a very well documented event that I may need to do a mini book. 
But, after getting the HeyDay Collection and papers, especially this rose
paper I had to do one.  Studio Calico's Sunday Sketch was perfect
for it too since it was based on a square grid and this was one of the
Hipstamatic photos that Shawn had taken with his phone.
Here is the link to their post:
 
I didn't stray too far from Maggie's sketch and made a serious effort NOT
to over-layer, which is really hard for me these days...
I watered down some mists and painted the butterflies with a brush.
 
 
I am loving this gold embossing Zing! powder.
 





1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground