simply wonderful...LBD August Kit

Tuesday, August 7, 2012


We had a fun little photo shoot in the back yard after
church one Sunday.  If there is one thing I can count on my
kids (and my Mother-in-law) for is to pose!
They can hold a pose and smile til the cows come home,
or until my daughter finally whines that her cheeks hurt...
Anyway, they are great easy subjects to photograph!



I wanted to emphasize all the florals and colors
of the photo and foldies, that I decided to use the kraft paper
as a grounding element for the page mat as well as a piece
inside each floral somehow.  I watercolored a piece
of paper as the mat for the whole layout in a great contrasting
color, that I am obsessed with now and even though
it is a lot busier than ehat even I would normally layer,
I am pleased with the way it came out. 
It is the perfect layout for something with a grandmother,
in my not so humble opinion...;)




Sassafras has teamed up with Studio Calico and hopefully
some other folks to deign some collections and I am
so excited...That was one of my favorite companies and they had
such cool details, way before everyone else did, glad they
are back! Even though this product isn't a new one, these
"Foldies" are such a cool idea...I cut mine up to make them
fit with ehat I wanted to do but the prints and idea
is all the same...this is where I used the majority of
those Glitz rhinestones...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground