love. that's all.

Monday, September 17, 2012


I love the new Kit from Scrapbook Circle "Talk of the Town"!
It has a lot of the new Amy Tan pieces from her new collection with
American Crafts...I love the die cuts from it...had to use that camera right away.

The linen heart is part of the Kit and I wanted to use it with that wood decking
patterned paper but I didn't want it to be too girly since this was a LO 
about my father-in-law and my son.  So, I cut the gear shaped using my Silhouette
out of watercolor paper, which worked great!  I had been meaning to try that, 
but just never got around to it...Then I watercolored them trying to get an ombre effect.  
I also cut out the little paper doll people holding hands and just lightly painted them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground