LUCKY me...LBD September Kit

Saturday, September 8, 2012


 This LO was done with my new favorite product,
American Crafts Zing! in GOLD...and I painted the Kraft
cardstock with a copper acrylic paint that looked really
cool and photographed really terribly.  I tried several times and
 it always came out orange looking...
Anyway, I never thought I would be such a glitter,
sequiny (not sure if that is a word) person!


 I LOVE this woodgrain paper from Echo Park that is part
of the September Kit at Little Black Dress Kit Club...
I only used a little piece so I could hoard it for later...muwahh hah, hah
Silliness...
This was a little photo shoot we did at the beach last year and the kids
were wearing cute little linen shirts and dresses and I was all bummed out
with no makeup on, since I am always the one behind the camera,
I don't have to worry about that stuff...but, I jumped in for a couple
and this one turned out to be halfway decent!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground