READY OR NOT...

Sunday, September 16, 2012


Finally, got a chance to play with the September Scrapbook Circle Kit,
which is AWESOME!
I have been looking forward to so much of it since CHA...woohoo!

Anyway, this is using the Scrapbook Circle September Sketch Challenge:

I love the word bubbles are just hearts, like thoughts...and considering that 
we weren't talking and the photo subject, they were perfect!  I love that 
Amy Tan reddish-orange paper from the new Ready, Set, Go! collection, 
but I didn't want too much to take away from the photo and bubbles 
with too vibrant a color.  That is why I layered the vellum and then tore
 it a bit to let some of that beautiful color peak through!


I am definitely NOT ready, but it is already here...and gaining momentum!
My babies are growing up...They are little people with their own dreams, fears 
and opinions...lots of opinions!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground