paint your dreams...Little Black Dress Kit October

Monday, October 8, 2012


I LOVE all of My Mind's Eye collections, especially The Sweetest Thing!
And even though I am a fan of the hexagon trend, 
I really like it much better associated with bees and honeycomb!
Just looks better to me!  


Sofia and Sam got on a sidewalk chalk kick, 
(that is what happens when you put the same old chalk into a new container...
it becomes exciting again!) and started doing self-portraits...
Shawn had the brilliant idea of getting them to lay down and take their
 photo next to them.  I love that Sam drew his self-portrait including the 
football on his shirt and as always, gave himself a "flat top".  
I don't know why he does that, but all his men have flat hair...??
It was late afternoon and the light was really nice. 
Shawn likes to point out that his iPhone photos are always
better than mine, and I hate to admit it, but he might be right! 


This was all from the Little Black Dress Kit from October, 
except for some watercolor paper behind the title, the navy cardstock 
& the washi behind the title was from the LBD September kit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground