mummified...Little Black Dress Kit November

Friday, November 9, 2012



Obviously this is a Halloween page,  but this was Sam's costume last year.
I love Halloween and getting dressed up and going to our neighborhood party,
but until last year the kids didn't really want to dress up as anything
creepy...SO, the extent of Halloween make up was glitter or lip gloss
for my daughter...



I used the November Little Black Dress Kit, which is great because it has lots
of papers from the Midway collection from October Afternoon, lots of neat
graphic patterns in bright colors...a little challenging for what I had in
mind for this page.  But I think it all worked out!  I misted some cardstock
and cut it into strips as well as a few of the papers from the kit.
I layered those with some vellum strip as well, for that "mummy binding"
effect and used that as a backdrop for the photos.

I couldn't resist adding that "Hello Handsome" sticker at the bottom! :)



Now that I look at it, that is about how I look after not sleeping for a couple nights.
Especially without coffee, it might actually be scarier than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground