YOU ARE now entering 40...

Monday, November 19, 2012


Here it is...dah, dah, dah, dah...daaaaa.
After doing however many pages about my 30's, now that is over.
I'm OK with it, I guess, not really, no I am...maybe 40 makes you indecisive...:)
I don't feel 40.  Not mentally.  Physically , I do feel...older.

It is what it is....can't stop time.
All I have to do is look at my 8 going on 13 year old to remind myself.

This was a photo taken by myself, I think, with my phone.
We had some close friends over for my birthday and it was lots of fun...
SO much fun, that I didn't do a very good job of documenting it.



I actually had this project laid out in my head for the Color Me Scrappy
Challenge that combines a set of colors with a word = enter.
Perfect for entering this new phase, decade, downhill slope, whatever you want to call it!

I ended up using, sort of, the Sunday Sketch that I was asked to use for
Studio Calico, just in case I didn't like my first LO for that project.

These are my kind of colors and what better way to use that drink stain stamp
of Kelly Purkey's, than on a page about a party...
Here is the link to the CMS blog post:
http://color-me-scrappy.blogspot.com/2012/11/challenge-16.html


1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground