INSTA decor.

Friday, January 18, 2013


I know there are more Valentine's than Christmas things floating around
but I had these cool instagram photos from decorations and things all
around our house last month.  Since I don't do Project Life, I decided
to do a little Decor in review instead.  


Besides, most of this came from the Scrapbook Circle January Kit,
 which has lots of Valentine themed products, but I used them for a different holiday!

Except for all the Elle's Studio Chrsitmas goodies!
I CANNOT wait to share all the new goodies from Elle's Studio next month!

In fact, this is the Elle's Studio Thursday Sketch from 01.17...
I stretched it a good bit though, lots of photos to fit in.


And although I really am not a glittery person, really, or didn't used to be, 
I LOVE these gold glitter thickers!!  They just scream "look at me sparkle!"

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing idea! I love how you scrapped these photos and used glitter here! The stars in the pocket with the washi tape look so awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground