CHARM.er

Monday, March 18, 2013


Finally got to play with my Scrapbook Circle March kit!
I still haven't done too terribly much with the February kit...
Just seems we have been busy, with I don't know what.
Birthdays, birthday parties, school projects, life and what not
(Life it not what not, btw)

Anyway, this was the March Sketch Challenge from
Scrapbook Circle.  HERE is their post!


This was Sam in desperate need of a hair cut!  I like it a bit long like that,
but it is so thick and grows so fast, it feels like we need a standing 3 week
appointment for him!  This was a quick progression of a smile that Shawn
caught and forwarded me...All this talk about Lucky Charms, paper collections,
Irish or otherwise, inspired the title...very fitting for this little man of mine!


I stayed pretty true to the sketch, mine was a bit bigger because I
really wanted that hot air balloon in the background.  I also combined
the title with my journaling which is hidden under the file tab.

Those are my favorite part of the kit!  Those and the Dear Lizzy die cut cards,
AND the wood veneer Polaroid frames...well the whole kit is awesome!!
Thanks for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground