& currently:

Monday, May 27, 2013


I finally caved...
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this piece of paper.  And so didn't want to use it.
Unless it was to frame it alone, or at the very least NOT cut it up!
We have been so busy with end of school activities, house renos and just 
general business that I haven't done much scrapping this week;
I find myself starting to become buries in beautiful products calling my name!


So, I decided to just go for it
I really wanted to just have the paper and this photo (there are so MANY pages
that start out like that in my mind!)...and then I thought I should accentuate the bokeh effect 
with some Elle's Studio tidbits...and some other polka dots...and before I knew it, 
I was in my usual layering frenzy...yup, that's ok!



I wanted to have some hidden journaling for my kids to read later, 
so I added this kraft bag and the kraft ES tidbit in the top left corner to tie back to it.
I wanted to journal a little note about how they are currently not shy about showing 
each other love and support...and that hopefully it will stay that way.


I also used this Elle's Studio tag from the "You & Me" collection to help
bring in a bit of the dark floor in the photo...


Hopefully, now that school has ended, I will have a bit more free time...
oh wait, who am I kidding??
Well, I am hoping to start getting into our summer routine that still allows me some creative time!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you in using that paper. I know what that is like. So pretty you don't want to use. This came out beautiful! Love the Elle's Tags and the clustering!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground