Happy Mother's Day & quick cards...

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day to ALL the Mothers, 
Grandmothers, Mother-in-laws, Stepmothers, Foster Mothers, Mothers to animals...
I hope didn't I leave anyone out?

I made some quick cards for some special ladies in our lives and came up with a 
quick formula to make it easier! :)  I picked out several large stamps, watercolored
some little pieces of paper really quick and let them dry...
I stamped over the watercolor with black Versamark Ink, added some sparkle with Stickles
and adhered them to some matching patterned paper from 6x6 pads!  
I need to use more of those...Not super involved but I love the way they came out...












It would be great to have a lot of these on hand and then stamp whatever sentiment I needed!
Hope everyone had a great weekend, mother or not!
Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground