ELLE'S STUDIO - June SALTWATER & CAMERON Reveal #3

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hello June!
 (can't believe you are already here...)
This is the card that I did for my final project as a DT member at Elle's Studio.
I used both the Saltwater and Cameron collections just to get the colors matching for my butterflies.  
Some are in vellum, one is layered vellum over patterned paper, lots of mixing!


I used one of the large tab cards from the May 2013 Kit as the main part of the card, 
stitched thru the butterflies to make the body & antennae ;) and rounded the corners!
Multi-purpose cards are great when you need something in a pinch.  
I love making specifically tailored cards for one recipient, but sometimes it is nice to 
have a card that could be a generic thank you, hello, miss you card all in one!

You can see the rest of the collection HERE on Elle's website,
and also at Two Peas In a Bucket A Cherry on Top to name a few!

Although this was my last official project for the monthly DT Inspiration Gallery at Elle's Studio,
I will be posting some more throughout the month using these new collections!
We are going to the beach in a couple days and I always come home with lots to scrap about!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground