Love My Tapes - JUNE Challenge!

Friday, June 7, 2013


Love My Tapes is having a 'Masculine-Theme' challenge this month in honor of Father's Day
and other special men in our life!  Here is the card I made for the challenge and for one of the 
special Fathers in mine!  I used paper from both the Cameron and Saltwater collections 
from Elle's Studio and the happy Father's Day die-cut was part of the Elle's Studio May kit!

For the washi I used the green bubbles confetti tape and taped it diagonally on a piece of
white cardstock. Then I cut that card stock in half and turned one half over to make my chevron 
pattern with the tapes. I also used the wood grain washi at the top of the die cut to tie it all together.


Thanks for checking it out!
There is lots of unique inspiration from the other DT members on the Love My Tapes blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground