Goodbye & TOP 5 **Elle's Studio DT Projects**

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I love looking back at projects to see things I thought of, or didn't think of, 
to get re-inspired and of course love to look thru the photos!

I do hate saying goodbye to Elle's Studio though.  It was a wonderful 6 months on her DT
and at such a fun time with all the new papers and vellum and monthly kits!  
I cherished every minute and am so grateful for the opportunity to be part of such a talented 
group that will continue to inspire my growth as an artist!  

Ok, enough sappy...here are my top 5 favorite projects I did during my term!

February 2013  
(probably my favorite piece of paper ever...in the world...ever.)

April 2013
Serendipity collection is so easy to be inspired by!

April 2013 Weekly Challenge
(love, love, love this vellum...no really.  Love!)

May 2013
A little retro vibe from Serendipity!

June 2013 - Elle's Studio & Jenni Bowlin Blog Hop
(Alpha stamps...a close second in favorite products!!  
To that grey striped paper and the vellum and...ok, so I have lots of favorites!)

There is an amazing new DT lined up at and I can't wait to see all the inspiration
& beautiful, new products from Elle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground