U & ME everyday...Scrapbook Circle July Sketch Challenge!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013


I have been playing with the July Scrapbook Circle kit and did this page with their July Sketch!
I have had these pictures printed for a while now, but could never find any paper I liked to go with them.
The colors from the photo are so vibrant and I didn't want to take away from them
since that is what the story is all about...well, the blocks anyway!


The Scrapbook Circle kit "Let's Chat" was perfect with lots of muted colors and neutrals.
I absolutely LOVE this perforated Kraft sheet with the framed cutouts from Jillibean Soup!
I used a few pieces from the July printable to make a "blocky" background for the photos
and kind of repeat the triangle in the photos with the paper from Elle's Studio.


We put the smackdown on "screen time" in preparation for the summer and the fact that our
yard has never looked better, so I wanted the kids outside, which is where they would rather be...
except that has been rainy like crazy...still.  

So, they dug out some of my son's blocks from some dark corner of his room.  Totally forgot about them!
They love building all kinds of towers and bridges, which makes us excited since we are architects.  
They however, usually build them up so they can run toy cars and trucks into them and see how big the demolition will be...Ironic, since my son has been telling everyone that "half of our house is blowed up." 
That story is for another post...when I feeling more patient! ;)


As for my attempt to use up my own stash, I used some CP sticker "tape" from a kit last Fall, 
November maybe?  Not a lot, I realize, but it the colors matched perfectly!  

Anyway, thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground