WHERE THE heart IS. 1st Color-Me-Scrappy DT Post!

Monday, July 1, 2013



July 1st!  Whoa!  So hard to believe...and lots of exciting things happening too!
This is the beginning of two new challenge teams for me:

Today is the design reveal for the first Challenge of July at Color-Me-Scrappy & this was my take! 
It was a beautiful color scheme and a cool sketch to use too!





Instead of doing the banner part of the sketch, I did this little plane with a trail of heart puffs.
I also used this beautiful turquoise paper by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper. 


 also made a little tag using a piece of this gorgeous wood grain paper from Pretty Little Studio 
that has heart shapes inside the wood grain.  It comes in the most beaustigul colors and that
is probably why I haven't used much of it yet...I don't want to cut it up!!  Mine, mine, mine!  ;)


I love this Challenge blog because I love sifting thru my products and putting together
a little kit for my LO based only on colors!  It is one of my favorite things to do...
I find it always makes me more creative!

Check out their blog for the Challenge details as well as the other inspiration pages
from the rest of the new and some returning design team!

9 comments:

  1. Love your interpertation of this sketch/color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni, congrats for 2 new design teams! I love following Scrap Our Stash, too! I think we'll have a lot of fun with CMS! Again, love your heart trail on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the hearts trailing behind the airplane! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And for all your other sweet comments!

      Delete
  4. Hi Jenni! Welcome to the CMS design team!! Your page is absolutely beautiful and an amazing take on the color scheme and sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon! I am excited aboutworking with everyone too and the projects and sketches are super inspiring!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on both teams, Jenni! I am excited to be working with you on CMS. I, too, love to dig and pull papers from the color challenges. Sometimes I end up with a huge pile. lol Your take on the challenge is super! I love the little airplane with hearts as well as the vellum. Can't wait to see what you create for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground