INSTA.BEACH **Scrap Our Stash August Challenge**

Friday, August 9, 2013


This is my take for the August Challenge #6 at Scrap Our Stash!



The Challenge is to create a SUMMER THEMED LAYOUT!
Also you MUST include (3) or more pre-made die-cut embellishments from you stash!
  
So, I took this opportunity to do my Beach-In-Review page from our annual trip this year.
I love Instagrams & have been really bad lately about not taking out my "big girl camera" enough...
but I always have my phone and instagrams make the perfect collage for that glimpse of 
a trip, month or season.  I have other pages from that trip but this is good for the
overall feel for us to remember!



I knew the Saltwater collection from Elle's Studio would be a great fit for my collage as
well as these wonderful die-cut frames that are part of the collection.
I had some other die-cut pieces from a Scrapbook Circle collection 
from last summer that were part of the American Crafts Shoreline collection...


I made a fun watery background as the mat under my photos using
Distress Ink and a spritzer!  I layered a piece of that fabulous constellation 
vellum from Studio Calico to tone down the colors a bit.
There is a new layout from a DT member each day on the blog with lots of great inspiration!

It is amazing at all the different takes on the same sketch! 
Check it out HERE and share your page with us too before the end of the month for the
August prize!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground