SCRAPBOOK CIRCLE August Idea Gallery!!

Friday, August 2, 2013

I am SO, SO, SO excited about being a part of this team...I know I have said that before
in several other social media locales...but I keep waiting for someone to pinch me!!
I feel humbled to have been asked to contribute along with some of the most talented women
in scrapbooking...seriously, me??  Like I said, pinch me!

And on top of that, I really love this Kit Club.  I spent a fair amount of time researching all the 
different options out there when I first decided to commit to a subscription.  There are a lot of choices 
and even more popping up, but I still stand behind my choice, DT or not...
These are real women just like me and I love that.  I have my share of creative blocks and times
when I just procrastinate by cleaning my craft room...oh wait, no, never mind.  
However, something about the kits that Lisa combines just makes projects come together all by themselves...

Check it out for yourselves!  
You can check out the website HERE and follow the link to the Blog there as well.  
They have an inspiring newsletter you can sign up for too.  Also, check out the Idea Gallery 
for my August layouts and the rest of the DT projects.  Inspiration abounds!  

This is one LO I did with the kit that is full of lovely Crate Paper and wood veneers and more!






 

Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Your layout is absolutely gorgeous, and I love that photo so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling photo and a beautiful page! I just love how you used the doilies to make clouds--so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground