becoming HARRY...Scrap Our Stash November Stash Challenge

Saturday, November 9, 2013

One of my favorite pages lately that was done for the DT Reveal for the Scrap Our Stash Blogspot 
and the current challenge to use 6x6 paper pads.  I have way too many 6x6 paper pads,
but not any more than all the other excess I have ;) 

So, I love Challenges like this that make you realize the potential and use those 6x6 paper pads for something specific!  I make all ,y own cards, but I don't always use smaller paper pads like these.
I use what I have that I appropriate but 6x6 pads are SO not just for card makers.  I love the scaled down size, the cheaper price (clearly) and honestly the availability, at least in my personal market for the new products!


 This is from Halloween last year (yes, I am that bad of a scrapbooking Mom!) but I loved
all the colors from this Amy Tangerine collections and all he chipboard pieces.  I wanted o user lots of circles because of Sam's faux Harry glasses and so I decide that would be the theme for the entire page.


I used a piece of ivory paper, but misted a white paint with a circle grid on to the background piece.  
I used my 6x6 pads to punch out lots of different patterns & layered them with other chipboard 
pieces from that Amy Tan collection.


Thanks for stopping by and make sure you go to the Scrap Our Stash Blogspot to check
out all the other DT Inspiration or join the sight to make sure you are included in the
daily inspiration, announcements and prize info!!
Thanks again and have a great day!!




3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this layout! One of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, design and use of the 6 x 6 patterned papers! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your encouraging comment! Yes; I really like your idea with all the circles!

    La Vikinga / Charlotta

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground