Catch! Scrapbook Circle - One Item Wonder

Thursday, January 30, 2014

One of my assignments this month at Scrapbook Circle was to do a OIW (One Item Wonder)
layout using the Candy Buttons from Basic Grey from the January "This Life" kit.


Last year for Valentine's the kids and I cut out hearts and had them throwing them at me
from the floor where they were laying...they couldn't stop giggling long enough for me
to get more than one picture.  But, those are the ones I love!


  I punched out some heart from the 6x6 Crate Paper pad that was part of the
January Add-On "Love This" and then stitched them down.
I covered the stitching with the buttons graduating from smallest to largest!  


I also used the wood veneer heart cutout that was in the main kit and misted it pink...
It was just too cute to cover up!

You can see the original post on the Scrapbook Circle Blog and even though both
the main kit and add-on kits are sold out, you can get a jump on the new
February Kit "Hello Today", which has lots of new products from Chickaniddy, just released!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground