forever...Scrapbook Circle January

Monday, January 6, 2014

This is one of the layouts I did using the Scrapbook Circle January kit 'This One' & 'Love This' add-on!


I loved this patterned paper from Crate Paper with the repeating dates on it.
I toned it down a bit by painting some gesso on it and then watercoloring a wash of pink on top of the gesso.


There are some great digital cut files and printables with this months kit too.
I made this love u. one really big and gave it a light wash with the same watercolor.
I also used lots of the printables tucked here and there and punched out.


The kit also has a really cool stencil of mini hearts...
I used it with some distress ink on vellum and stitched my title to it.
Although this photo is from Christmas morning, the Santa hat still looks festive for Valentine's!


Shawn and I never seem to have anyone taking photos of us unless it IS us...so, lots of selfies to scrap!

Check out the Scrapbook Circle blog for all the fun projects the team came up with this month.
And if you are on a New Year's budget for products, like I am, then you can buy the cut files for $1.50!
They don't have to be just for Valentine's and there are so many creative ways to adapt them to any project!

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

1 comment:

  1. Very awesome framed heart! Love how you used it here....and all that stamping of course! Very fun page!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground