hello new year - Scrap Our Stash Countdown Challenge!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

This is is my LO for the Scrap Our Stash January Challenge...the Countdown Challenge!
How fun is this challenge??  It is especially inspiring if you need a stop yourself from over thinking a project! :)

 I also made this the first LO I did with a photo from 2014!


Here's how this challenge works:
Create a layout and you must add….
(5) of one item 
(4) of another item
(3) of one more item
(2) of yet another item
AND.....
(1) RUB ON!!!


 I knew I wanted to use these gold glitter stickers for the year,
and obviously that would count for my four items...
5 sequins, 
4 stickers, 
3 pieces of chipboard, 
2 mini envelopes 
and the one rub-on! 


I tucked some hidden journaling into one of the little envelopes to remember a few things about the first New Year's Eve in 9 years that my husband and I spent without kids!


Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to check out the
Scrap Our Stash Blog for the other DT members Countdown projects!  

The prize is a $20 gift certificate to The ScrapRoom...
click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground