love...love...love one ANOTHER - Scrapbook Circle January Sketch Challenge

Saturday, January 11, 2014

I couldn't resist using the January 'This One' kit and 'Love This' add-on with the current Scrapbook
Circle sketch Diana Fisher came up.  As usual, it is an awesome sketch to adapt for any layout!


SC-sketch-0114

The sketch actually calls for 3 pictures, but I opted for 2 photos and this one card from Studio Calico.
I had these photographs from one amazing December sunset...and when I saw this paper from Basic Grey with all these beautiful colors I knew I needed to use it with these photos.


I used one of the exclusive stamps that came in the kit as part of my title and
stamped it in a matching green color for a tone-on-tone effect.


I used a couple pieces of the 6x6 pad from Crate Paper and one of the Scrapbook Circle digital cut files
as the photo mats.  I misted the wood veneer arrow tile in this vibrant green Color Shine and then
used the exclusive Scrapbook Circle heart stencil to add another layer in a darker green on top.


You have until January 22nd to play in the Sketch Challenge by posting your
LO to the Scrapbook Circle Facebook page or to the original post...
Go the the Scrapbook Circle Blog for details and to see the other DT members takes on the sketch!

Happy Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenni! I just love your style! Did you get an email from me about guest designing for American Crafts? :) Let me know - paigetaylorevans at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground