You & Me - Scrapbook Circle February Kit

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!
In honor of this lovely day, i wanted to share one of the layouts I made using the
February Kit ‘Hello Today!’  It is filled with lots of the new collections and has
the most beautiful color palette.  In fact, it is so fresh and happy, it makes be dread
another day of this crazy weather!!  The Chickaniddy papers and embellishments
included in this kit are from their collection called ‘Date Night.’


This collection inspired to me scrap some of my wedding photos,
which I haven’t done much of, since I am still in the process of converting to digital files.
Our photos were all printed in sepia, which looked perfect with the warm tones in this kit.



One of my favorite things included in this months kit are these teeny,
tiny wood veneer hearts that are exclusive to Scrapbook Circle.
I used the glassine bag that they came in as a pocket to hide my journaling tag.
My other favorite piece is part of the Cardstock Kit and it is this piece of 
gold foil paper from Chickaniddy.  It is such a beautiful, soft gold and I used
it to cut out several with die cuts my Silhouette.  It cut SO perfectly and I loved
it so much, I had to use every piece, even the negative cut left over here.


Thanks for stopping by to let me share my page with you.
You can see all the products included in the Scrapbook Circle
February Kit HERE and check out the other DT projects on the blog HERE!  

1 comment:

  1. WOW Jenni! Your layout is so much fun and very creative! I love that photo so much. And I really like what you did with this kit!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground