Today was SWEET! - Scrapbook Circle March 'Portobello Road' Kit

Monday, March 24, 2014

A quick LO I did using the March Portobello Road kit from Scrapbook Circle.
This wasn't an assignment, just wanted to use this paper and a couple of the SBC cut files
to scrap these photos of Sam and I on our date night!


I punched some hearts out of vellum at the top to tie in with the patterned paper & misted a couple to match.


I cut the 'Love You' and the 'Today Was' frame from watercolor paper and used these pearlescent 
watercolors I was trying out on them...it is hard to tell, but it does give a really nice shine to it!


A couple stickers and some other bits for more layers and it was done!
Probably a 45 minute LO and the majority of that was letting paint dry!


Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Especially how you layered the vellum over the torn paper, it is a great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Love all the mini hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous, love the layered vellum and the punched hearts. What a great 'date night' :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground