More Pinkfresh Studio!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hi there!  I wanted to share another two layouts I did for my Pinkfresh Studio Reveal!
Both layouts use the enamel Retro Instaframes.  These come in two different sizes and two
different packs of colors; neon & a more muted color set. 


This was one of my first pages I did after getting a fabulous supply of goodies to work with!
And I couldn't help myself by include lots of everything!  


After picking a couple Project Life cards and a journaling card from Webster's Pages to layer underneath my
photos in the frames, I stenciled on top with a stencil that was part of a Scrapbook Circle kit a few months back.  


I loved this letterpress tag with the "rollin' with my homies' and so I cut it out in a banner shape and 
used lots of the colorblock wood veneer to point to it!  The 'roll' inspired me to sew in a circle around the whole photo cluster and line up a couple other embellishments along that circular stitching.


This is the page that documents our Easter this year.  I wanted to use lots of photos to give
an idea of the egg hunt and the kids sifting thru the candy so using these frames were perfect!  I also thought the colors of all the enamels would work well with the 'Fresh Press' letterpress card in the middle.  There is a lot going on in this page, but I still think that the frames allow you to see one photo at a time.


I also thought the colors of all the enamels would work well with the letterpress card in the middle.
There is a lot going on in this page, but I still think that the frames allow you to see one photo at a time.


Thanks for stopping by for more freshness!
You can see the original post HERE and look at all the products used in depth HERE.

Have an awesome hump day!!  Woot, woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground