schools out for summer - Scrapbook Circle Challenge

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share my layout for the Scrapbook Circle Challenge #77 -
Hot Stuff using the June kit "Hello There" and the Digicuts that are part of the main kit.
Inspired by the Highline "Sweetness" patterned paper & summer!
The challenge is to create a layout that features warm colors - red, orange, yellow (and anything in between).

You can see the original post on the Scrapbook Circle Blog HERE.


I loved the colors in this months kit.  A great palette for summer, but not different with the orange and hot pinks!
I used a photo from a couple years ago of my kids with new shades we had just bought!
They thought they were super hot! :)  



I used the herringbone wood grain patterned paper to really make the other colors pop!
I layered several of the printables with the Scrapbook Circle exclusive wood veneers
and the Simple Stories fabric stickers and stitched them to my page.  


After cutting out the digicut on my Silhouette I watercolored it to match
the orange & pinks and then divided it between the photo mat.


The exclusive stamp included in the June kit will be getting a lot of use in the future;
the hashtags and heart are super cute!

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out the Challenge!
Share it on the Scrapbook Circle Facebook page or the blog by July 2nd to be eligible for the prize!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground