@ TWO - Pinkfresh Inspiration - June 2014

Friday, June 20, 2014

I had a new post to the Pinkfresh Studio Blog yesterday and I wanted to share on of the layout from the post.  These projects were inspired by either the color or the shape of Pinkfresh Studio products!


This first LO was inspired by the beautiful mint/pink ombre washi tape.
One is wide and perfect for what I had planned.  I layered it onto plain cardstock
and ran it thru my Big Shot cutting lots of hearts.  I loved the washi and the colors so much
I didn't want them to get lost.  So I decided to use it with black to really make it pop!


I sewed the hearts to my page and used the mint/gold foil alphas for my title.
I added a couple other accents with color block wood veneer and an retro brad to help add a bit of yellow!


Stop by the Pinkfresh Studio Blog for my original post and lots of fabulous inspiration!
So many new fun products coming out soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground