Come On Get Crafty - Product Showcase Transparencies

Wednesday, July 30, 2014


This is the layout I am sharing on Come On Get Crafty today focusing on a specific product.
I love the growing trend to have printed vellums and transparent acetate sheets as part of new collections.
I love the versatility that vellum can provide; subtly, masking, gorgeous layering and more!
I decided to focus on using as many layers of vellum and transparencies as possible in one layout.




All of the pieces I used are either Dear Lizzy or Maggie Holmes, both American Crafts, and all some of my favorite pieces in the last few years!  I love the richness and depth layers can give a project, but with vellums and transparencies, I can achieve that depth without the visual weight of too many layers.
  
 

I used two different acetate pieces in the background and another gold edged acetate overlay under my photo.  Another overlay provided a place for my journaling, with the help of a Slick Writer.  I used a gorgeous piece of turquoise vellum from Crate Paper (one of my all time favs) and another gold doily vellum, fussy cut for more layers under my photo.  All of those pieces are layered around a 6x6 piece of paper from Lily Bee Design.

 

I love the way this turned out...lots of pieces but it looks fairly simple and lets the photo
become the focus.  Check out the rest of the transparencies and vellums available in the store!
Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground