RIGHT now - Scrapbook Circle Designer's Choice

Sunday, August 24, 2014

This is the page I shared on Scrapbook Circle yesterday and the last using the 'Island Paradise' kit and Add-ons from August.  I LOVE this Allison Kreft paper from Echo Park.  It is my color du jour and add some bokeh = love.


I wanted to keep as much of this paper without covering it up as possible.  It is such a beautiful design and the color is stunning.  One of my favorite reasons for buying the extra paper pack that is offered from Scrapbook Circle is for this reason.  I could use the same piece of the same paper to overlap specific pieces I punched out.


The exclusive 'happy day' stamp fit perfectly into my 1" circle punch.
I inked the edges of both the circle and heart to tie in the other colors.


After lining up the hearts I had punched from one piece with the matching piece of paper I cut,
I stitched through them on my sewing machine.  The Heidi Swapp glitter stickers add some sparkle
without taking too much away from that bokeh paper.


Thanks for checking it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground