Pinkfresh Studio Projects for September!

Saturday, September 20, 2014

I am still working through my stack of vacation photos from our summer abroad!


I had lots of fun playing with a mask and modeling paste for my background.  I knew I would being
using lots of different Pinkfresh Studio products, new and old.  I punched out the 'Happy' from the
transparent journaling cards that were part of the Limited Edition Kit.


I used the new Wood veneer Chevron drop stickers to point to the 'MAGICAL'
part of my title, the Gold Foil alphas for the date and the Wood Veneer geo tag
(these have been awesome for this trip) over the 'A' in Crazy.


I also used several stamp, one from the Limited Edition Kit and the banner
that says 'Summertime' part of the Summertime set.  I set off the stamps with the
Enamel label stickers and sprinkled the gold puffy borders here and there.


I love the Anya Alpha stamps!  They are so much fun to use, endless possibilities and the fact that
they are clear stamps make them so easy to use.  I stamped the '&' from the & Hello stamp set
and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I painted over the embossing using the
Distress Ink/watercolor technique and then punched it out.  I stamped out my words with the Anya
stamp set and highlighted them with the gold puffy stickers.


Thanks for checking out my projects and stay tuned...lots of new stuff for October!
Have a wonderful weekend...













1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenni! Awesome projects as always! Love the background work on your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground