this little light - Come On Get Crafty Product Showcase

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Hi there crafters! I wanted to share a layout I made inspired by the Gold Foil Paper from Pebbles, brand
new to the Come On Get Crafty shop!  It is gorgeous and inspiring...perfect for this photo of my son with a sparkler.



I love gold, all of the gold trend, glittery, smooth and sparkly!  I previously used this gold foil paper to die cut sentiments for cards and thought I would use it in reverse too; as the backing behind a die cut title.  We had a neighborhood party recently, and not out of any other cause to celebrate, but neighbors, friends and left over sparklers!  Is there anything better as a kid?  It is a little piece of magic that last 45 seconds, maybe a minute, and sometimes offers a fabulously captured photo.


I wanted the title and gold to be the focus, so I used some chalkboard paint over a piece of Imaginisce Wood Grain paper.  I knew I wanted my journaling to really pop, like the sparkler, so chalkboard paint was the answer.  I used a few other embellishments under my photo like the Crate Paper Vellum Overlays, a Dear Lizzy tag, a couple additional pieces from the Jen Hadfield 'Homemade' Pebbles collection and some Enamel Dots from Freckled Fawn.


I love using lots of little bits and pieces, but sometimes, it needs to be all about the gold!
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you all have an amazing, sparkly day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground