Gratitude and Goodbyes - Last Pinfresh Studio Post!

Friday, November 28, 2014

Hi everyone!  Today is the day after our Thanksgiving holiday, here in the U.S.
 
Just about every scrapbook layout or mini album I create, becomes an exercise in recollection and most of the time, gratitude.  I am especially grateful today, and a little sad, writing my final Pinkfresh Studio blog post, as a DT member.

 
My son's favorite color is orange, so I had to use these enamel frames as the base idea for my page.
After picking this patterned paper as the background piece, I decided to use a mask and modeling paste on cardstock.
I thought that would be great place to embellish with wood veneers and enamel wood drop stickers.

 
I used the scribble circle die to cut out a place for my title and the transparent alphas.
I also used the clear banner stamp included in the Limited Edition Kit under the larger photo.

 
My second project is a holiday card I used the Anya Alpha stamp to stamp a sentiment.
I used silver stamp ink and a shadow ink from Hero Arts on a white banner die cut.

 
I also used the gold scallop puffy borders at the top of the card and some vellum snowflakes I die cut.
The Anya Alphas are so fun to play with and unlike anything else!

 
From the moment I first saw the Pinkfresh Studio color block wood veneers, I knew that it was going to be an exciting business to watch grow...much less be a part of!  I have had the most wonderful experience being part of such a fresh original company...
 
Thank you to Kinnari for your creativity, support, generosity and most of all, friendship.  Thank you also,
to the amazingly talented team of designers I was lucky to work with and consistently be inspired by!
I have enjoyed my journey with you all immensely!
 
Have a wonderful Friday, weekend and good luck to Pinkfresh Studio...xoxo!
 



1 comment:

  1. They say all journey's come to an end....but I figure the end of one is simply the start of another! Loving your final projects....those frames & the circles are soooo popping up the top page...& the card is super cute:):)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground