Scrapbook Circle - November Mood Board

Tuesday, November 11, 2014


It isn’t often that I stray from a traditional 12×12 layout, unless it is a project for a party.  After sifting through the “Little Moments” November kit, the“Sweetness” Add-on and amazing Mood Board, I decided to do something a little different.
thankful_SBC_Nov 2014 border
Diana does such a great job putting together our mood boards, a unique variety of textures, objects and inspiration!
November Mood Board
I knew I wanted to use the feathers and gold, especially with the Kelly Purkey die cuts. I set up a page on my Silhouette to cut this large feather and the text.  I used the giant feather as a template for adding a mix of vellum and patterned die cuts.  I cut several of my own feathers from patterned paper and fringed the edges to match the die cuts.  I also used the vintage journaling page and cut the gold sticker sheet without removing any of the individual stickers.  After layering all the different pieces down, I stamped the exclusive Scrapbook Circle stamp onto several feathers.
thankful_SBC_Nov 2014 (13)
The stamp actually says ‘thankful for,’ I just put a piece of washi tape over the ‘for.’  I then backed the words with various patterned papers, alternating in colors that contrasted each other.
thankful_SBC_Nov 2014 (11)
This page is propped on an easel on our mantel and I just love all the color it adds.
Have an awesome day!







1 comment:

  1. WOW! All I can say is you should do more OTP & other projects more often. This is DIVINE....loooove how you've stamped in the feathers...what a lovely reminder to have sitting up:):)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground