MERRY CHRISTMAS - Scrapbook Circle December

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Hi there!  This is one of the 6+ pages I made using the December 'Made of Stories' Scrapbook Circle kit.
I decided that this page would just be crammed full of eye candy; embellishments, patterns and the photos!
I wanted to include some of the photos of our Christmas that aren't part of my December Daily but are still just everyday photos. 

 
I die cut the title using the Scrapbook Circle December Banner Digi Cuts onto watercolor paper and painted them to match some of the patterns they were layered onto.  I also enlarged the original digi size to make the title larger.
 

I love that the photo of our Christmas Eve table has the kids' milk glass on it!   
 
 
I did 7+ projects using the December kit because it was so inspiring and diverse in colors and patterns!
I will be posting the rest of them every day for the rest of the month.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have an amazing day!


2 comments:

  1. Really great page! The painted cut title is just so fun, and the diamond cut papers are lovely!!!
    And I really love your blog header. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ashley! It is a little chatotic, but so are the holidays! ;)

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground