MERRY - Scrapbook Circle December

Monday, December 29, 2014

Another one of my layouts using the December ‘Made of Stories’ kit and
the ‘Favorite Elf’ Add-on from Scrapbook Circle. 


I knew I wanted to use the colors that are part of the Elle's Studio Christmas collections, especially with this photo.
The picture was taken after Christmas, but was a belated celebration with our dear friends.
I started with a light water color wash on the white cardstock and just played with layers on top of it.

 
The kit included this grey polka dot baggie and I tucked a tag into it with my journaling.


I punched a few snowflakes from the 6x6 pad to tuck here and there.
 

I love the different, non-traditional colors that are included in the kit.  It's refreshing to change things up!
Thanks for stopping by today come back tomorrow for the last project using the December kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground