#tbt - Unity Stamps { & video }

Thursday, February 12, 2015

 Happy Thursday!  This is the third project and video in my #tbt Series!

Hard to believe I have made it three weeks in a row, considering how crazy our life is!?%&*
I did do something rather simple though...3 cards, all using Unity's Itty Bitty Stamps and some
older Valentine patterned papers from Crate Paper.


I made a video showing my process from start to finish.


Click on the video above or you can find it on my YouTube Channel HERE.


These were just a few of the Itty Bitty stamps I have, I think the images are so sweet,
the perfect size and one sentiment to go along with it.


I cut out some watercolor paper using the stitched rectangle die from Lawn Fawn and
then stamped all the images using StazOn ink.


I watercolored each image and used either Stickles or the Wink of Stella glitter brush to add some sparkle.


 I adhered each watercolored image onto a piece of paper from the 2012 Crate Paper Valentine collection.


I make all the cards I send to people, but I also enjoy giving sets of blank cards as the gift itself...
that way the recipient can have a handmade card available to give someone else.

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground