FUN TODAY - Scrapbook Circle March One Item Wonder

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hi there!!
One of my assignments at Scrapbook Circle was to use the exclusive cork shapes included
in the March 'Here's The Story' kit.  The page I came up with is below!


Although there are triangles as well as circles, I decided to use the circular cork letters for part of my title.
I made a modified grid layout with my title block being one square and the other three photos.


 I adhered them to the large Simple Stories paperclips and then on top pf some patterned
paper and a Pinkfresh Studio card.  These photos are from our recent trip to Universal Studios and to
the Hogwarts Express station.  I thought the circles looked great with the photo of my son in
front of the engine, tying in the circles and the darker colors.


I used one of the March Digi Cuts, enlarged and cut on my Silhouette as a mask for some
gold embossing paste.  It worked great and tied in the gold paper from My Mind's Eye too!


Be sure to check out the March kit and Add-Ons...so many new exclusives from Scrapbook Circle!
Thanks for stopping by & I hope you have an amazing day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground