you are my MOON my SON and all my STARS - Scrapbook Circle March Designer's Choice

Monday, March 9, 2015

I am sharing the layout I did for my Designer's Choice assignment using the March "Here's The Story" main kit and the "Tell Me" add-on.
you ARE MY SON_SBC_March 2015 border
I just love the color combination of the mints and peach and corals that are in this month's kit.  They made a fantastic background to make my photo pop.  I layered lots of different patterns under the photo and ran lots of random stitching through it.
you ARE MY SON_SBC_March 2015 (9)
I have always loved the quote about loving you to the moon and back from the first moment I read it to my daughter.  Thinking of it gave me the idea for the title of this page, using 'son,' instead of 'sun.'
you ARE MY SON_SBC_March 2015 (6)
This is one of those layouts that needs no journaling...at least to me.  I could write a page about this photo and my sweet son, but decided that the title said everything I felt!
you ARE MY SON_SBC_March 2015 (8)
Thanks for stopping by today!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground