Good Morning Sunshine! - Come On Get Crafty

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Hi there!
Today on the Come On Get Crafty Blog I am sharing my layout using old &
new October Afternoon, with a little other pieces thrown in.
 

When I saw this new collection from October Afternoon, I immediately thought about this weekend my nieces spent with us.  We had pancakes that I attempted to make into little sunshines.  They didn't quite turn out the way I had hoped, but the level of enthusiasm didn't reflect that.  Best kid response = a real smile.
 

I had a few old October Afternoon collections that I used paper from.  The colors of all the collections work so well together, despite the age of any of them.  I used the papers for layering and for the banner I cut out at the top of the layout.  The new collection of October Afternoon 'Saturday Mornings' has great Tidbits and Brads that I used for embellishments and the new Elle's Studio alpha stickers for my title.
 

These photos have been in my stack of December Daily photos...and I WILL finish it...just not this week! ;)
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have an amazing day!










1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground