explore - Scrapbook Circle June 2015

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hello there!
Today I am sharing my layout inspired by the June ‘Have a Little Fun Today’ kit as well as the ‘List Keeper’ & ‘You Are Here’ Add-ons.  It is also on the Scrapbook Circle Blog today as my Designer's Choice layout.
I have been waiting for the Scrapbook Circle summer kit that might be geared towards vacation and traveling and perfect to work on our Universal Studios album!
explore_SBC_June 2015 border
This Pink Pasislee silver foil vellum, with repeating airplanes is one of favorite papers in the last year.  I thought it looked great against this dark navy blueprint background paper.
I used ink, gelatos and watercolors to add some teal to the background paper and tie some of the die cuts into the color scheme.
explore_SBC_June 2015 (4)
The vellum on top of the navy patterned paper was enough of a neutral background to use several of the Pink Paislee vellum die cuts and let that color stand out.
The Scrapbook Circle exclusive acrylic word ‘explore’ was the perfect addition to the colors and theme of the page.
explore_SBC_June 2015 (9)
I grouped several of the tags from Pink Paislee together with a plain tag and tied them with a twine clasp salvaged from a clothing tag.
explore_SBC_June 2015 (8)
This could end up being the first page in my album from this trip, even though it was 3 months ago.  Thanks so much for stopping by the Blog today!
Hope you have an amazing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground