GROW - The Crafter's Workshop Art Journal & Video

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hello my crafty friends!  Last week on The Crafter's Workshop Blog I am shared an art journal spread and the video of my process.  I used 4 different stencils that are linked below.TCW_i AM covered_July 2015 final 1
You can Click below or HERE to go the video on my YouTube Channel.

TCW_i AM covered_July 2015 (9)
I really tried to let myself just enjoy the process of creating and not plan too much ahead.  After creating a background wash using mists and watercolor crayons, I used three circular stencils in a row.  One of them being the Doodling Paint Strokes stencil. The orientation of that stencil reminded me of the guidelines some people show for drawing facial proportions.TCW_i AM covered_July 2015 (5)
I used a combination of gel medium, gesso and modeling paste in white and I love the contrast it created.  I added some black paint to that mix for the numbers and lots of inks on top of another Doodling Template stencil that reminds me of scales.TCW_i AM covered_July 2015 (11)
I hope you found the video inspiring and allow your creative process take you wherever it leads you!
Stencils used:
Thanks for stopping by the Blog and have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground